05 March 2011

PMA

PMA PMA!
OOOO I FEEL GOOD, EH!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
EH THAT'S OK THAT'S OK THAT'S OK!

PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Here's how the song works - one person is the leader and shouts out one line incredibly loud while doing a little dance with it and the rest of the group echos.  One day, I had the privilege of being the one to lead this fantastic thing in the middle of Harpenden.  Which was quite a shock to the residents of the town because someone complained to the police that we were being loud - or rather that we were being happy very loudly.  Pretty funny.

I've been here on the oval for over 7 weeks now.  Crazy.  It has gone by so fast.  But I am absolutely loving it here.  I am learning so much about so many things and I am just so excited for what God is doing in my heart right now and what He is going to continue to do with the rest of my time here.  Which is only one month! I am leaving for South Africa in just one month!!!  How did this happen?

Speaking of South Africa - here is a little update for you on what's going on with that.  My team has booked our flights already so it's set!  We will be leaving for South Africa on April 6.  That is so soon I can't even believe it.  We will be going to 3 different cities there - First we will be in Durban for almost 3 weeks helping out at a place called Hope Farm.  This is a place for kids who have no where else to go can go and find shelter and a loving environment.  Then we will be going to Worchester.  Then we will spend a bit of time in Cape Town then come back to the UK for the UK outreach portion which will be about 4 weeks.  We are still trying to figure out where we are going for the UK part of it.  So that's pretty exciting.

GOD LOVES YOU AS YOU ARE BUT TOO MUCH TO KEEP YOU THAT WAY.

It's hard for me to summarize all of the things that have been going with me over here.  I feel that every day brings something new and exciting and challenging.  

God knows what is good and perfect for me.  He will provide whatever it is that I need in the perfect way that He has planned out just for me.  And He is so excited for those plans and so am I, whatever they may be.

   

1 comment: